Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Love it

I signed up to get emails from One Kings Lane, I think they claim to offer designer stuff at a good price. Well, most times I delete the emails without even looking at what they have for sale that day. Sometimes I open them and scroll through what's being offered but almost always find their "good price" to be a very high price. 
But one day, this wire photo/memento holder was for sale for less than $20.
I had recently been annoyed with how cluttered and messy the front of our fridge was. Plus, each year in January I take the stack of photo Christmas cards we received that year and trim away everything but the photo(s). Usually, I tape them together in some sort of a collage so we can enjoy lots of smiling faces on our fridge all year round. But, looking at my fridge I wasn't sure I had room for any of the Christmas card photos. Then lo and behold, here came this cute wire thing to hang on the wall - and I knew just where I'd put it. I bought this thing after thinking about for less than a minute - if only I could do that with some shoe purchases I need to make!
 I was worried that the heart detail would be too cutesy for me, but it's not. I like to see our family and friends surrounded by hearts. It's been a functional addition to our kitchen but also a meaningful one.


No comments:

Post a Comment