Thursday, May 24, 2012

Trip finale

A few of my favorite photos from the trip:








 For our last dinner, we were hosted by Daryl and Cindy to a meal in their home.  They cooked us a delicious and filling meal.  We laughed together until tears were rolling down our cheeks.  A bit later we left for the airport and started saying our goodbyes.
 Jordan and Palestine are beautiful and complicated places filled with gracious and beautiful people.  A human stamp has been placed on those countries for me now.  I have faces to see in my  mind and voices to hear when I read news from that part of the world.  I have images of the geography when I read or hear Bible stories.  I'm thankful for the opportunity to travel and see the work MCC is doing and gain life-changing perspectives on how life is for other people in our world.


No comments:

Post a Comment