Thursday, May 3, 2012

Sunday evening

Nearly a week ago, I got back from a 9-day trip to Jordan and Palestine.  I'm still sifting through photos and thoughts and plan to do some sharing/reflecting here when I'm ready.  This post, however, is about what happened Sunday evening.  My sister, Miki and Rylee came out to the farm and we had a great time playing outside.  
Ben gave the boys mohawk haircuts which THANKFULLY only lasted for about an hour.
 The evening was full of sports.  Baseball was up first!
 Rylee wasn't sure what to do with baseball so she watched for a while.

 Axle was totally in on the action - trying to chase down the baseball and wanting to play fetch.
 Ben helped Rylee figure out some of the finer points of baseball.  Well, if how you stand and hold the bat count as finer points.
 Rylee and Levi crack me up:

 And check this out!  Levi climbed up the tree by himself.  I had no idea he could do that and I think it was his first successful tree climbing experience.  He can't get down by himself yet, but I think he'll figure that part out pretty soon.
 Then we started playing soccer.  I got roped into playing this game, even though I was feeling tired and lazy from my trip.

 Obviously, Rylee was really into playing soccer, too. :-)
 So once all the fun wore off playing soccer we realized it was time for Rylee to take her bath - and nothing's more fun then having three in the tub at once, right?  So, in they all went and they had a great time playing in the tub.
 Check out how different Noah looks with his summer haircut!  I love how it feels.
 After Ben read them 6 stories it was finally time to say good-bye and good night.  What a great way to end the weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment