Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Last Day of School

So I had this wonderful idea to snap a picture of Noah on his last day of Kindergarten just like I took one of his first day of school.  I thought it'd be fun to compare how much he's changed during his first year of school.  I even thought it would be fun to make it a tradition.  Epic fail.  Here's how well my little photo shoot went with him yesterday morning:
Actually, when I told him I wanted to take a picture of him he started crying and yelling at me, "I hate taking pictures."  I knew I was off to a good start...
Here he is way back in August on his first day of school - he didn't look too excited for his picture to be taken then, either.
Thankfully, Noah had a fantastic last day of school.  He jabbered on and on about the games they played during their afternoon Play Day, the two cans of pop he drank and how fun it was to watch the 5th graders have a water fight with Mr. Fast (the Principal).  Levi also reported a wonderful last day of preschool.  He got to walk to the park with all his preschool friends and they played there, "All morning!!!"  All the excitement of day culminated in playing in the sprinkler at home in the evening.  I came around the side of the house to see this:
I know, Levi might hate me when's he older....he should find some peace in the fact that I didn't post any of the other photos I snapped of him biking and running in the yard last night.  Let me just say thank goodness we live in the country!
They played kickball in the sprinkler, they rode bikes through it and had a great time for most of the evening.  
Here's one last shot of Noah's class being silly with the high school aide that helped them all year.  Noah loved Paige and clearly he wasn't the only one.
Summer, here we come!!

1 comment: