Friday, January 7, 2011

Sunday festivities

Levi got to celebrate his birthday one more time with my family. He was thrilled that his birthday seemed to last another day. Noah, on-the-other-hand, was less than thrilled that Levi got to open MORE presents and he didn't.
And, in the true spirit of having a birthday at the end of December we went from a brief (but lovely - thanks Mom!) birthday party to a Christmas gathering! My Epp family gathered for Christmas at my aunt and uncle's house.
The rhythm instruments came out so all the kids would agree to singing some songs. And well, honestly...rhythm instruments are fun for everyone!


The video is a bit blurry...I'm still learning how to use my new gadget that takes video...but it gives you a glimpse of the Epp family rhythm instrument sing along.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting the video!
    What fun for all!

    ReplyDelete