Friday, January 21, 2011

Oh. My.

I like my boys. Well, I love them but I like being with them...except that they follow me around. Nobody took a nap today. I washed down the walls in the tiny hall bathroom while the boys hung around at my feet. They cried and begged me to play with them while I cleaned up lunch and supper.
This is how I cooked supper tonight:

They had each been playing, and then Levi came to pour Kosher salt from one measuring cup to another...then Noah brought his drum and climbed up on the counter! And, I decided not to fight this battle and instead take pictures. :-)
Levi eats salt. I enjoy salt, but I cannot just eat it. I even order margarita's with sugar on the rim! I shudder just thinking about eating salt.


And then, after dinner (Ben had a basketball game so he wasn't around) they dumped out 3 puzzles on the kitchen floor. Oh. My.

2 comments: