Monday, March 10, 2014

Tag along

Every morning, Ben goes outside to feed cattle and Harold tags along. Most of that work happens out back and the barns block my view from the house. But, when Ben takes off down the driveway to feed the cattle at Bruce's you can count on Harold being in the lead, or hurrying to catch up!
I wanted to get a photo of this because I've enjoyed watching it so many times from inside the house. Then the one day I was outside and ready with my camera Harold got distracted on the farmyard so he was actually running really fast to catch up to Ben. He usually leads the way down the driveway and onto the road. It's a miracle that he hasn't been run over by the tractor. The bonus is it's a great way for Harold to get a good run in every morning. The bad news is that he gets distracted, makes visits to the neighbors and chases coyotes (which has ended up with him being outnumbered by a pack of coyotes....).

No comments:

Post a Comment