Thursday, March 13, 2014

Boys on bikes

Thank goodness for days with warmer temperatures! The boys had a blast  riding their bikes around the farm and took full advantage of the extra hour of sunlight. 
 I remember doing this same thing as a kid, except I would have done it in warmer weather. The thrill of splashing through the water and being unsure of just what would happen. I love Levi's face in this photo.
 I don't know what they were talking about, but it was fun to watch them from a distance.

 Levi wanted to ride his bike super-fast into the water and make a huge splash, but I think he lost his nerve a bit when it came right down to it. Thankfully, he kept his balance and had fun regardless of how fast he was going.
 Noah was successful in making some pretty good splashes and had a blast. Oh the messes that are yet to come my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment