Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Sunday

Sunday was a super full but thankfully it was full of good stuff. At church, the kids gave their Bible School program. 
 It was a wonderful program to wrap up a great week. The boys enjoyed their week of bible school, even if they didn't tell me too much about what happened each day. I know they learned about Standing Strong for God and had a blast doing it.
 Levi, as musical as he seems to be, is always very serious during performances.
 Levi's class was dismissed after a couple songs, then the big kids took over and continued sharing songs and photos from the week. Noah looks thrilled, no?
 Fitting in with the theme of the week we had two local teenagers play bagpipe while we ate lunch outside after church. It was fantastic!
 Following lunch, there were snow cones for everyone and lots of activities.
 My boys had a ton of fun with the Stick Horse Water Balloon Jousting.
 None of my photos have Noah in them, but he was there running around faster than I could find him.

 I have no idea how many times each of the boys was in the huge castle inflatable jumping and bouncing and flopping around.
 When the festivities at church were winding down, we headed home for a little bit and then took off again for MCC's Song on the Lawn. It's an outdoor music event featuring local groups, a meal is served and this year there was kettle popcorn and out-of-this-world homemade ice cream.
 The weather was perfect, the setting was beautifully peaceful and the music was lovely. Erica and Rylee came and so since Ben and Noah had to leave early so Noah could get to baseball practice, I hung out with my sister in the very front row on a blanket.  Levi and Rylee played with the other kids that were there keeping themselves occupied and happy.
 It was the perfect ending to a busy day - hanging out on a blanket with my sister, chatting, listening to good music, keeping an eye on Levi and Rylee and then having Levi come and cuddle up with me during the last song - finally exhausted from a full day of playing outside.

1 comment:

  1. For just a second there I thought those were Levi's toes in the final photo!

    ReplyDelete