Friday, June 7, 2013

Badminton

 Let me just say this - I love auctions. I always have, likely always will. Saturday I took the boys and my mom to an auction in Goessel, spent $20 and brought home two shovels (that we needed), two complete fondue sets including two fondue cookbooks, and a badminton set.
Sunday afternoon the weather was perfect for badminton - cool, little breeze, sunny - perfect.
 Erica and Rylee came out and we all took turns playing. It was tons of fun!
 The boys found it difficult at first, but both of them improved a lot while we played.
Ben and I had a good time playing, just the two of us.  It reminded of us when we used to play tennis way back before we had Noah. Our level of competitiveness usually matches up well, ensuring we have a good time. Although if I'm honest, he beats me every single time - even when he's being nice to me. Oh well...we still have fun!


 We certainly did a lot of this:
 bending over to pick up the birdie. Lots of it.
 I just love that the set came in the original box. Apparently, all we needed to make our games official were some sweat wristbands. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment