Thursday, October 25, 2012

Family photos

A while ago, we had a local up-and-coming photographer come out to the farm to snap some family photos for us. We hadn't had any formal photos taken for over a year and I felt it was time we did something about that. Isaac Fast did a great job with our family, especially the boys.



 I love this photo of my three guys - it makes my heart smile.

Thanks Isaac for coming out to the farm and capturing our family in photos!
How fitting that I post these photos on our 9th wedding anniversary?! Our nine years of marriage have truly been a blessing. We've grown and journeyed down the paths of life together and for that I am very thankful. Happy anniversary Benjamin - I love you!

3 comments:

  1. Love the family one in the hayloft and the boys in front of the red barn - great pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Levi's face... what can I say????

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 2nd picture down with the boys on the fence just stole my heart! Beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete