Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Friday fun

 It's been a super-long time since I got paints out for the boys.  Actually, that's not quite right. They have to ask for paint - otherwise, no matter how much I encourage them they won't do it. So, when they asked if they could paint I got right to it. Noah wanted to paint his "laptop computer" - it has a yellow keyboard.  Levi painted several coloring pages before he lost interest.  He did do a great job mixing colors to create more paint colors.  I was pretty impressed with what they ended up with.
 That evening, Erica, Miki and Rylee came over.  My parents flew to Ecuador early on Friday morning and we missed having them around.
 The kids had a great time playing in the sprinkler.

 
Rylee slept at our house on Friday night and we had a great time together.  She's so sweet - although I'm afraid she didn't sleep very well.  She seemed to be sleeping and was only up once with a bad dream. But Saturday she seemed so tired that it seemed she must not have slept as well as I thought.  In the morning, the three kids ate half a loaf of zucchini bread before we left for the Threshing Days parade.

No comments:

Post a Comment