Thursday, December 19, 2013

School Christmas Program

Monday evening was the school Christmas program and the kids did a great job! Mrs. B, their music teacher, did a marvelous job (as always) and the program proved just how much fun the kids have in music.
 Levi was very excited for his first school program! He told me that his teacher had a secret chair in the corner of the stage that only the kids on the risers could see. "And Mom, during the program I can't go to the bathroom, or blow my nose or even pick my boogers."
 I think Noah and Levi's favorite song was "Reindeer on the Roof."
 They keep singing it around the house. I even caught Levi singing it at the top of his lungs walking across the farmyard today after gathering eggs. See all those reindeer in the photo below?
 After the program the boys got to show us around their classrooms.


 The art teacher had a bunch of artwork out in the hallways, this is Noah's Georgia O'Keeffe inspired flower.
It's crazy that we're halfway through the school year and that Levi is days away from being six!  How can that possibly be?!

No comments:

Post a Comment