Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Family Vacation Day 1

Our first day of vacation took us to Iowa. We decided to return to the same hotel/water park we'd visited a few years prior. It's a good location for a stop on our way to Chicago, and the water park makes it super-fun for the kids. 
 It's all indoors and there's a little bit for everyone.

 The boys LOVE that this hotel has bunk beds, plus their own TV - what could be better than that?
 The park has two big slides, neither of which I wanted to go down....but one of them Ben pushed me down.....
 Ben and Noah really liked the slides. I didn't enjoy my ride and while Ben tried over and over and over to convince Levi to try it, he simply refused (which I think was good because Levi would have been terrified).
 Levi kept busy doing other things
 and he really enjoyed the yellow slide in the smaller kids area.
 It was just his speed.
We spent one night in Iowa and then went on our way to Chicago!

No comments:

Post a Comment