Wednesday, March 9, 2011

It's over....again

Ben's basketball officiating season, that is. This year, the season ended on Saturday with the 2A girls Sub-State championship game. The boys and I tagged along with my parents to watch. It was a close game and fun to watch. It's always interesting going to a game to watch the ref instead of either of the teams playing. Sure, I enjoy watching basketball it's just that I usually watch when there's a specific team I'm cheering for.

Levi loved that there were two bands to listen to. He pretended to play trumpet while they played.

The older the boys get the easier it is becoming for us to make it through the basketball season. Ben averaged 3 nights of games per week for the past several months. That's quite a bit of single parenting for me, but the boys and I got into a groove and it went pretty smoothly. And now oddly enough, it's weird to have Ben around so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment