Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Potato Planting

Great Grandparents are such a blessing and we are fortunate to have Ben's grandparents just across town. The boys love to play out in their large garden and rearrange Great Grandpa's wood shop. On Saturday, we got in on potato planting!
Great Grandpa had to help lend a bit of strength to Levi for digging,
but Noah had a pretty good handle on how to do it.


So often, Lee and Mary Alice remind me of my Epp grandparents. I spent quite a bit of time playing outside while my grandparents worked in their garden. I have an interest in vegetable gardening, but no garden of my own at this point. I hope to have one someday and I really hope that the occasional gardening experiences the boys get now will be seeds for future growth as gardeners.

No comments:

Post a Comment