Thursday, March 18, 2010

Warm...ish

The weather has been interesting this week...cloudy and cool until 4 p.m., then sunny and a bit warmer until sunset. We're talking warm...ish at about 50 degrees. Based on the following pictures, you wouldn't think it's only 50 degrees out, you'd guess maybe 65 or 70. Thankfully, today it was sunny all day and temps made it into the 60s. Tomorrow we might have snow...sheesh! Noah and Levi are enjoying the change to warmer weather.






On a side-note, tonight while driving to North Newton Levi complained to me that the sun was, "Too bright, mommy, too bright!" I explained that there was nothing I could do about the sun. Levi kept complaining and I said, "Levi, I'm sorry, but God's in charge of where the sun is." He said, "I like God mommy! You like God, too?" Then Levi, Noah and I go to talk about how much we all like God, good times. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment