Monday, March 1, 2010

A comparison

I'm at home with the boys today, so it actually feels like Saturday not Monday. But, anyway, this morning Noah climbed into Levi's crib and he thought it would be fun to pretend to be a baby sleeping in there. So, then Levi wanted in as well. When they were both in, covered up, and pretending to sleep I remembered a series of photos of the boys that Ben took nearly 2 years ago. I ran to grab my camera, hoping to catch some shots for a comparison. They're not a perfect match on angle or lighting, but you can still check out the comparison:










For a while each of them had a pacifier this morning. They made me turn off the lights and shut the door and then when they started to "cry" I had to come in and check on the "babies". It was fun while it lasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment