Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The morning commute

I get 15 minutes with my boys in the car every morning. Some mornings that's a bad thing...but some mornings it's really good. One morning earlier this week Levi said, "Mommy look at me, mommy look at me!" I turned around to see this:

I know I've posted a picture of him with those glasses on before, but seeing him like that cracks me up every single time. He knows he looks silly and he loves it.
Then Noah wanted me to take his picture, but he wouldn't put his "phone" down for it...

Good times in the car. Uncle Andy, you have no idea how valuable the phones you gave the boys for Christmas are!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my gosh, Tina! I love the picture with the glasses. He kind of looks like the little boy from Jerry Maguire, haha! That cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete