Sunday, June 8, 2008

Video of Noah and Levi

I have tried several times to video Levi and finally got some video that seems worthy of using on the blog.

If you turn up the sound loud enough, you will realize that the noise in the background is a weather report on the radio. I shot this video last Thursday, a day/night when we were supposed to get tons of tornadoes and horrible wind and hail and in reality it rained for a few minutes and that was it. But, since it had been hyped for days that the weather would be terrible, we were on high alert for it and had the radio blaring so we would know if something was headed our way. There's nothing like Dan Dillon's voice on KFDI and a forecast for tornadoes - makes me nervous just thinking about it.

Noah's energy is precious, I sometimes wish I could capture it in a jar and hold on to it for when he's older and too cool to get excited about the small things in life. Levi's growing strength amazes me.

1 comment:

  1. I loved the video--it was absolutely precious--those giggles!!

    ReplyDelete