Sunday, June 8, 2008

Glimpses

I often think of this blog as my scrapbook. I'm not a scrap booker, because I would constantly be behind and I would spend too much money making it just right with all the coolest embellishments and whatnot all. So, this is my way of documenting for myself, and anyone who checks this blog, the happenings of our life.

The pictures in this post are simply glimpses from our weekend. It was a crazy weekend that I simply would not have survived without the help of my parents. Ben officiated a basketball tournament all day Saturday and Sunday, I had a big meal at church to work on, and the boys had to be looked after and cared for as well.



Above: I really should have taken a video of Levi, but by the time I got the camera out his best laughs were gone. Ben had just changed Levi's diaper and was getting the best laughs out of him. He's just learning how to laugh and it's such a joy to hear him.



On Saturday morning, while I was feeding Levi breakfast (yes, it's all over his mouth - we were literally in the middle of eating breakfast when I snapped these photos) Noah started playing with his tractor. Noah just loves to play farm these days and on occasion, he'll just get down on the floor and start driving a tractor or combine around. I remember my little cousins spending hours on the floor "working fields" and "combining wheat", it seems like Noah is just at the start of that kind of imaginary play.

And, as a side note - Levi is getting pretty good at eating. His tongue seems to be learning what to do and less and less food is coming back out with each bite!



Ben and Levi...
Levi has discovered his tongue, it's out almost all the time these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment