Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Cambry and Levi

On Sunday, we celebrated Cambry's second birthday and we gave her a pair of sunglasses. I was hoping she would like them and thought they would look cute on her. I think she likes them and they look pretty darn good, if I do say so myself! In an interesting twist of timing, Sunday would have been my grandma Epp's 88th birthday. It was also the day after the auction and the day that our family decided to celebrate 4 birthdays. Add to that, the fact that grandma was always thinking ahead and had a gift for Cambry just waiting in one of her closets - labeled of course so anyone who found it would know just what to do with it. It was a little mirror.





The other morning I was feeding Levi breakfast when I noticed just how funny his hair is. I just had to snap some photos and share them.



No comments:

Post a Comment