Monday, November 4, 2013

Time with Levi

 The cattle are free and happy in their newly fenced in pasture. Again, I still haven't gotten very close to them but it's nice to see them hanging around out in the open. Levi and I went on a shorter-than-expected walk to explore in the pasture on Friday afternoon. He lost his ambition to explore just after we got to the pasture
 Instead we headed over to my parents' yard to swing at their small playground.
 That morphed into Levi "selling" me food from his pretend restaurant. The menu choices were quite creative, many having the word "poop" in them which made him laugh and laugh and laugh. Oh the humor of boys. :-)

It's good to hang out with Levi on Friday afternoons. I rarely know ahead of time what sorts of adventures we'll have together, and while they're usually nothing out-of-the-ordinary, I treasure them all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment