Saturday, December 8, 2012

Dangerously Delicious

Friday afternoon I totally messed up by making Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins while Levi was resting. He had wanted to help me, but had forgotten to actually tell me. He was pretty mad at me for making muffins without him. So, just as the muffins were finishing up in the oven, I remembered I had the makings for some super-easy, yet completely dangerously delicious Christmas goodies.
 Because these things are so dangerous, I decided to make only twenty of them to see how long we could make them last. Levi had to unwrap twenty Rolos candies.
 Then we counted out twenty pretzels and put them on the baking sheet. Plopped a Rolo on top of each pretzel, into a 350 degree oven for 3 minutes......
 then top them with a pecan or some M&M's to flatten them out.
 They are so delicious, so simple and gone in just one bite.  By 3pm our table was full of good things to eat - muffins and dangerous Christmas treats. I told Levi to smile and this is what I got:

1 comment: