Monday, March 12, 2012

A Good Start

So, we're going to try and grow a garden this year.  We've tried this once before, but then I got pregnant and felt sick all the time, so that first garden was a tremendous failure.  We have a bit more hope for this one.  We borrowed a tiller from some friends to till up my grandma's old (and now weed infested) flower garden.  Noah watched:
as the tiller took Ben for a ride through the old flower bed.  While Ben struggled my dad and I laughed and laughed.
But quickly, Ben got it figured out
and the weeds were turned over into what appears to be pretty good soil.
So, now we need to get a little fence put up and plant some vegetables! We'll see how this all goes...

1 comment:

  1. What a handy place for a garden! I find it so much easier to care for, and to actually use what we've planted, when it's right under my nose!

    ReplyDelete