Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

Chocolates from grandparents near and far,
cards and candy,
make-your-own strawberry shortcakes for dessert,
and finishing touches on Valentine's for preschool friends.
I thought I could get Noah to help me make Valentine's this year. It turns out, I could barely get him to sign his name on the back of the darn things. Oh well, I had a great time with paper, scissors, glue and markers!

Tuesday, Noah turns 5. Treats for preschool are waiting on the counter, a coffee cake for breakfast just came out of the oven. Gifts from Grandpa and Grandma Schrag have already been opened - once the box came out of the mailbox there was no turning back! I'll post pictures of that later. :-)

3 comments:

  1. So he has new bibs to wear to preschool today!! Happy, Happy Birthday to a very precious young man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, and he wore his new hat to preschool too! Many pictures to come. :-)

    ReplyDelete