Monday, December 22, 2008

Hanging out at home

Saturday was a wonderful day for us. We were home! I'm usually not the type that really enjoys being at home all that much...but, Saturday was a good day. Ben was around, the boys were happy, and we had a good time playing and just being together. The boys did haircuts in the morning, but then we were home until after supper. In the evening we took Noah to Night in the Barn, I'll post pictures of that later.

Here's a peak at our time at home.


I tried and tried to get Noah to actually smile for a picture with me. I'm rarely seen on this blog, so I thought I would show myself just this once.


Lately, we've done lots of playing with blocks. Building towers and then knocking them down! Over and over, with a few arguments in between about who's turn it is to knock the tower down.


Noah just after waking up from his nap.



Noah and Levi, at times, play together very well. More and more, Levi is laughing at (or with) Noah. It's good to see them learning to interact with each other in positive ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment