Sunday, December 14, 2008

Early Birthdays and more

Any Saturday that starts with breakfast at the Breadbasket in Newton, is bound to be a good day in my books. Not to mention that the gathering of our Epp family was to celebrate the December birthdays - Levi was the main attraction, but I also got some nice cards and a gift. Levi ate, just as if he hadn't already eaten a normal breakfast at home. And then, with the help of grandma and cousins Ty and Caiden, he opened several gifts. It was fun to watch his expression as he figured out what each gift was.

After the birthday part of our gathering was complete, I handed out the cookbooks I've been working on for nearly a year. Last winter, when my grandma passed away, I asked that my mom, aunt, sister and cousins look through grandma's recipes and mark the ones they wanted copies of. Then, I typed them up and just this past week I finally finished the project. I was really excited to be able to hand them out, just before Christmas!









On Sunday, we went to my parents house after naps. Noah, Levi and Grandma played piano and sang several Christmas songs. It was just precious to see all three of them busy at the piano.





1 comment: