Thursday, July 4, 2013

Family golf outing

Noah asks to go golfing several times a week. Sunday was his lucky day, and thankfully the weather was perfect for being outside. 
 Noah is dedicated to golfing all nine holes at my uncle's Pine Edge golf course.
 Levi wanted to play one hole and then go play at my aunt and uncle's house. So I went with them so I could tag along with Levi after his one hole golf round.
 Noah's tee shot landed on the green! He was pretty proud of himself.
 Levi and I went straight for the fish pond. Thankfully, he remembers Aunt Pat's rules and followed them without any argument. One small handful of fish food, and then carefully put the lid on and stash the container away where we found it.

 There are the golfers - see them way out there?
 Levi and I poked around the garden and then ended up at the sandbox.

 Doesn't my aunt have great style? Little surprises tucked away here and there.
 Even the eclectic mix of items in the sandbox was cute.
 Found a golfer again.
 Levi spent more time scooping "ice cream" in their sandbox then he's ever spent in a sandbox before. I couldn't believe how long it kept his attention!
 The perfect scoop! Want some ice cream?
 And here is his greatest accomplishment: the cone inside a cup with a cherry on top. It took many tries to get that one just right.
 Oh! There's another little path - from the sandbox to the garden!
After that we put our toys away and caught up to the golfers. They were on the last hole - perfect timing.

No comments:

Post a Comment