Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Father's Day

Sunday was a fun family day - I just don't have many photos prove it.  I didn't even get a photo of Ben with the boys.  But this one from back in April is one of my favorites.
 Ben is a wonderful dad to our boys - patient, fun-loving, goofy, caring and hard-working - what more could we ask for?!
 So on Sunday, we gave Ben some of his favorite candy packaged in a bottle with a cute little tag - an idea I snagged off Pinterest.  We gathered with my sister, Miki and Rylee at my parent's house for lunch, then went swimming and a little bit of golfing at my aunt and uncle's place in the afternoon.
My sister and I gave our dad a framed retouched aerial photo of the farm that was taken in 1970.  We've got a wonderful dad who continues to set a great example for us to follow.
We ate supper together, watched the US Open and before we knew it was time for bed!
  It was a full day but also full of good family time.


No comments:

Post a Comment