Sunday, April 10, 2011

Whirlwind Weekend

It was indeed a whirlwind of a weekend. We were quite busy, but it was good - good, good stuff.
Friday evening we went to the MCC Sale and ate at the Feeding of the Multitude. It's a bewildering maze of people and food that works so well and in the end you sit down with warm, delicious food!
Saturday, Noah and I went back to the sale to watch the auctions, go through the children's building again, go down the big slide again and see more friends and family. Ben and Levi stayed home and got lots of things done around the house.
Sunday evening we spent some time at the farm and I finally captured one of Levi's favorite things to do with Grandma Schmidt - play the piano and sing.
My mom has a Disney song book that Levi loves to sing from.

AND!!! Noah learned to ride bike without training wheels! He is SO proud of himself. I have to admit, I spend more time not watching then actually watching. It makes me really nervous to watch but he's done quite well - only crashing a couple times.


The weather was warm all weekend and the signs of spring continue to show themselves all around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment