Friday, July 9, 2010

My Favorites

In general, this post is about my favorite things at the farm. It's hard to explain and I'm sure my dad will think most of this is totally nuts! But, it's how I work...


I have fond memories of trying to make this wood stove work when I was little.


This basketball hoop and I have spent many, many hours together.



My dad and uncle played with these trucks and tractors when they were young. There's something really special to me about watching my own children play with them now.



This barn has been painted white my entire life and it was just last month that my grandma told me it used to be red. I've always wanted it to be red!






So many things to love about one place. This post doesn't even capture the perfect weather we had on the day I took these photos. It was warm, but the breeze was cool - just perfect for sitting out on the deck in the shade.

2 comments:

  1. you are lucky to have yes amazing memories ;)) i like it ;) nice pictures;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tina,

    I tend to lurk around your blog. It's in my feed reader so I can easily see when somethings new. It's nice to keep up, even if from a distance. Anyway, I just wanted to say that you've had some really great pictures recently. This post and the one from Lawrence. I have fond memories of doing photography with your dad in 4H back in the day. Keep up the good work!
    alan

    ReplyDelete