Thursday, August 28, 2008

Levi's 8 Months Old

It's almost impossible for me to wrap my head around the fact that Levi has been in this world for 8 months. While we (unfortunately) keep wishing he was older, so he would sleep through the night, start to feed himself, etc.; I am also finding myself saddened that he is already so big. He's crawling, pulling himself up to everything (even all the stuff that will topple over on top of him) and has just started on soft finger foods.

He's had a rough time at daycare lately and he and Noah will be switching to a new provider on Tuesday. Hopefully, this will go well and be a much needed improvement.



It's also hard for me to believe that I've been a mother for over 2 1/2 years. In one sense, I'm a 2 1/2 year old mother. It feels like it's been a lot longer than that, but so often I feel like a toddler in the world of parenthood - there's a lot to learn and a lot of growing up to do. Thankfully, our children are helping me grow and I have a wonderful support network of family and friends to fall back on when life gets too tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment