Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Wrestling...already

I realize that as the mother of two boys and the wife of a former wrestler (yes, Ben was a wrestler back in the day) that wrestling is inevitable. I didn't expect it so soon, nor did I expect that Levi would smile while being toppled over by his brother! It's hard to see, but in both of these photos, Levi is smiling or at least grinning. How can that be? Big, scary Noah just plows him over, but still, unless a part of his body is being pinched, Levi will smile. Oh me oh my, I do believe there is a lot of wrestling in my future.



2 comments:

  1. guess what - i started a blog - what a hypocrit i am! but i finally found a way to post videos, so maybe that's what we'll do with it! just videos.

    dougvanessaaddity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Grandma Schrag agrees you have A LOT of wrestling in your future!! Ben deserves it!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete