Thursday, July 24, 2008

All Sorts of Images from our life

This evening, I turned on our camera and wondered if I had taken any photos since the last time I posted some on the blog. To my pleasant surprise, there were a bunch of photos! So, here they are...



Noah wrestling with me before work one morning. He really like to wrestle - good thing Uncle Andy and Aunt Sara are coming next week!



Good Morning Levi!



The following three photos are from the Dyck Arboretum. They have HUGE turtles! And, I'm not shy about admitting to my fear of animals, and these turtles freaked me out. I think I hid it from Noah pretty well, but these were the biggest turtles I've ever seen. YIKES! I know the photos are not the best, but it's hard to photograph things in water and keep an eye on wandering Noah.







Levi at breakfast.







OK, so yes, I realize this is a photo of a ceiling fan. But, this is not just a ceiling fan. It's the fan I have wished for ever since we moved into this house (just about a year ago), and just today it was installed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment