Thursday, May 29, 2008

5 Months and Holding His Own

Levi is now five months old, but seems to hold his own while wrestling with Noah. It's really hard to believe that five months have flown by already. He's rolling over, eating oatmeal, squash and sweet potatoes - such a big boy!





Yes, it looks like Noah is biting Levi, but he never actually clamped down (thank goodness!). I took a bunch of photos while Noah was "playing" with Levi and in every one Levi is looking straight at me - maybe he was quietly seeking my help. I have to admit, I think Levi's going to need to learn to defend himself against big brother Noah and it's never too early to start learning.



In these last two pictures, Noah is attempting to wipe drool off Levi's face. Noah's intentions were so good, but his willingness to be gentle needs some encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment