Sunday, February 15, 2015

Valentine's Fever

I told myself early in January that I was just going to buy Valentine's this year. Easy. Nothing to it. Until I went to Target and tried to find Valentine's. Nothing appealed to me. Then I came across the idea of making a s'mores snack mix. Easy. 
 The only trouble was Noah was sick for the first half of Valentine's week. Then Levi and I got sick. Somehow, both boys were healthy on Friday so they got to enjoy their Valentine's parties at school.
 Levi put festive heart stickers on his Valentine's...
 Noah did not! :-)
Someone has been sick in our house for a full week now. Ben has been the only one to stay healthy - although he's fighting off a cold...hopefully that's all it is. I spent the entire day in bed yesterday. A full Saturday wasted. And Valentine's Day nonetheless! Last night, all four of us were on couches and Noah was the only one fully awake at 7pm. Pathetic. 
We even got to help Noah get his schoolwork done - that was a first. I don't think Noah's missed school for being sick for a couple of years! Crazy. 
Hopefully, the fever Levi has today will go away and we can be done with this nasty bug. I think we're all ready to get back to life as usual, to stop coughing, sniffling, aching and moping around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment