Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving


We stayed in Kansas for Thanksgiving and were blessed with the opportunity to share two Thanksgiving meals with our extended families. I failed to bring my camera to our Hertzler gathering, but I remembered it for the Epp gathering.

Megan and Cambry, so cute.

Each year, my aunt Patricia organizes a craft for the kids to make. Can you tell she's a preschool teacher? :-) This year, it was coloring in the letters that spell "Happy Thanksgiving" which most of the children really enjoyed working on. My boys were quite distracted with all the toys at Ty and Addi's house, but I managed to get them to do a little bit of coloring.

Even Rylee got to do some coloring.

During the coloring chaos Erica and Sherri laughed old family photos.

And then we tried to get all the grandchildren together for a photo under the banners they made. It was hoot! It started out well and then started to disintegrate. Some of the photos are blurry b/c I was laughing so hard while taking them.






Check out the variety of expression on this one. :-)

And then Cambry and Noah started diving onto the floor.


And when the chaos ended, Rylee was worn out.


No comments:

Post a Comment