Tuesday, September 1, 2009

An Epp Get-Together

Family gatherings are a wonderful thing. I have the fondest memories of them from my childhood and I still enjoy them as an adult. It's wonderful to watch the next generation play together. On Sunday we gathered with my mom's family at the farm to celebrate summer birthdays.

It's hard to believe that at the end of August we were actually a bit chilly outside!

Rylee's onesie was so cute, it had a big strawberry on it and the words "I'm Berry Sweet!" and she is so berry sweet.

Playing on the bus was a treat for all the kids!

Caiden with Ty and Addi waaaaay in the back.

Addi, as a 3rd grader now, has started to take on the role of care taker with Levi - it's wonderful!

We visited the cows. Isn't she pretty?

And the calves, too.

We even found some kids pretending to be calves!


I love his eyelashes. I just do.


No comments:

Post a Comment