Thursday, August 27, 2009

A New Beginning

Preschool. Noah started today and loved it. I went to this preschool and I loved it. It feels like a circle has been completed. He colored a picture and used only a black marker. He likes black, a lot. Black is the only color in his watercolor paints at home that is nearly gone. I think he likes the contrast of the black on white paper. I'm anxious for him to like a different color, but I'm kind of a color person - the more the better. Anyway, back to the events of today!

We got there and I walked him in. My aunt Pat is a teacher at the preschool and she greeted us at the door. She helped us find the spot for Noah's backpack to go and his name card and then he was off to join the others - like I wasn't even there.



The following pictures are from the Open House we went to on Tuesday. I have no clue why the computer is making this text bold and underlined and I cannot stop it, I think my computer has grown a brain of its own. Yikes!



His very own office. He typed for quite a while.


Gayle and Aunt Pat - Gayle was my preschool teacher - isn't that neat?




Thanks Megan for taking this photo for us since I forgot my camera (!) this morning. Silly Noah wouldn't take a good picture - still pretty darn cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment