Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A little of this, a little of that

Life is full and busy these days. Ben and I are both busy at work, Ben is super-busy officiating basketball nearly every night of the week, and I do my best to keep up with the boys at home in the evenings.

Levi has been walking for a long time now, but just recently it became his primary mode of transportation. He will walk before he crawls (usually) and he's mastering the skill of going from sitting to standing while holding an object.

Noah is busy growing up. He surprises me on a daily basis by how grown up he is.

Anyway, below are pictures and videos to show you a little of this, and a little of that.











1 comment:

  1. I can not believe how big Levi is!!! It's been way too long since we've seen you! Looks and sounds like you are keeping plenty busy! Hope we can see you again before too long--I'm feeling in need of some girl time! Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete